1.Do you have any coupons ? 你们有优惠卡吗？ 2.Can you give me a discount? 你能给我打个折吗？ 3.Today all the jewellery is on sale. 今天所有的珠宝全部折价出售..
Taking a Bus 乘公共汽车 Key Sentences（重点句子） 892. Yes，you get off at Connecticut Avenue. 是的，您在康涅狄格大道下车。 893. How long is the ride？ 要坐..
Travelling by Ship 乘船 Key Sentences（重点句子） 867.The ship is about to start. Let's go on board. 船就要开了，我们上船吧。 868. Is there a daily passenger..
1． He slipped into his old habits. 他老毛病又犯了。 2. He’s such a slug. 他太蘑菇了。 3. I’m happy with my lot. 我很满足。 4. Things got a bit overheated...
A Trip to the Great Wall 游长城 Key sentences（重点句子） 387.We're approaching Badaling and you will see the Great Wall in a short while. 我们快到八达岭了，..
1. Do you want to mail it by sea? 您是要寄海邮吗？ 2. Do you want the parcel insured? 包裹要保险吗？ 3. I wonder if this parcel is overweight. 我想知道这个包..
Key Sentences（重点句子） 921. We'd like to go to Tiantan Park. 我们想去天坛公园。 922. One of my friends told me it's very difficult to get a cabin Beijing..
At the Jeweller's 在珠宝店里 Key Sentences（重点句子） 585. Would you like jewellery？ 您要不要首饰？ 586.Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on s..
A Sightseeing Bus 游览车 Key Sentences（重点句子） 907. May I help you？ 你要什么？ 908. I'm interested in a tour. 我想去旅游。 909. Is there anything specia..
· get a kick out of doing something从……得到很大的乐趣 He gets a kick put of racing. · take kindly to something/someone愿意接受 Don't you feel that people ..
put the squeeze on someone对某人施加压力 The new situation is putting the squeeze on all companies engaged in this business. · stand up to someone与某人大胆..
1. it's high stakes生死关头 2. it's long time coming.说某人或事情等了很久才来 3. untill your heart's content 直到你满意为止 4. what do you do for a living?你..
1. cheesy: （太夸张）melodramatic, corny (synonym), trying too hard, unsubtle, and inauthentic (Ex: “I love her so much I am going to die.” “Haha you sound..
1. crib: house (Ex: "This party is so boring, how about we all head back to my crib instead?") 2. cool: excellent; superb (Ex: "I really like the iPhone 4, it..
1. airhead（傻蛋）: stupid person, idiot (Ex: "How could you forget the keys? You are such an airhead!") 2. chilling（放松）: relaxing, not doing anything tha..